WorkVentures is Australia’s oldest not-for-profit social enterprise helping people into work for over 35 years.
Their mission is to facilitate social inclusion through technology through their various social and commercial programs.
Located in Mascot and Melbourne, WorkVentures is now looking for a Manager, People and Culture.
This is a stand alone role that reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be instrumental in the development and implementation of the organisation's structure and future employee training and development.
It is a true generalist role with the following key challenges. You must be able to demonstrate experience and success in the following areas in your application:
- Developing a compelling employee value proposition that attracts and retains talent as the organisation grows;
- Recruitment and selection of the leadership team and other key roles;
- Organisation and job design;
- Employee communication strategy;
- Ongoing coaching and training of the leadership team to enhance their skills and ability;
- Developing a learning and development strategy that encompasses leadership development, risk management and cross training
- Developing and implementing a best practice HR framework that includes;
- Policy and procedure development
- Reward and recognition program
- Performance Management Process (individual KPI's aligned to the strategy etc)
- Annual remuneration review process
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Managing all performance and workplace relations issues
You must have:
- At least 5 years Senior HR Business Partnering experience
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or other related field
- Demonstrate resilience, resourcefulness and a personable can do attitude
- Work independently, efficiently and be committed to best practice and continuous improvement.