About the Organisation
Evolve Housing is the trading name for Affordable Community Housing Limited, a not-for-profit Community Housing Provider (CHP) headquartered in Parramatta, NSW. Evolve has grown significantly to become one of the largest community housing providers in Australia and currently undertakes tenancy and property management for a portfolio of more than 4,200 properties across Australia, providing homes to almost 12,000 residents.
Primary Purpose and Responsibilities:
The Project Management and Change Officer will be responsible to oversee the delivery of project portfolio and provide timely and expert advice to ensure continuous improvement in development and coordination of Business Plan, Reporting, and Project Management practices. This role will suit an experienced, passionate project manager with demonstrated ability to influence, facilitate, work with cross functional teams across the organisation and with excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Facilitate, coordinate and continuously improve Evolve Housing’s annual Business Planning and reporting processes
- Work closely with the Group Executive Team and CEO to develop, manage and coordinate a diverse range of projects to progress the organisation’s strategic directions as well as with the Legal and Governance team to identify and address key risks and issues
- Establish standardized project management practice across all Evolve Housing major business projects and support Managers to implement projects to maximize the likelihood that projects meet objectives and are managed on time and within budget
- Develop and implement appropriate project management governance practices and processes to ensure their application on a consistent basis and in line with Evolve Housing management methodology, standards, operating practices and procurement guidelines
- Act as the primary source of knowledge, expertise and champion for Evolve’s project management methodology to promote and support consistent utilisation and continuous improvement in project management tools, templates and processes
- Manage the development and implementation of project management training and information sharing to improve future project delivery and build internal project management capability
Essential Criteria: To be successful in this role you must have:
- Relevant Tertiary and Professional qualifications / equivalent training in project management principles, methods and techniques
- Experience in establishing and maintaining project management processes, guidelines, metrics, tools and templates in a PMO management role
- Demonstrated application of effective and appropriate communication skills at a high level, including written skills, cultural sensitivity, listening, facilitation and interviewing
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Strong MS office, word, excel and outlook skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Experience in mentoring, training and supporting teams in the use of project management processes, tools and templates
Your expertise, passion and energy will ensure your success in this role. Apply now to make an instant contribution to the lives of those in our community. When applying for this role, please address the following selection criteria in your application and covering letter.