Our client is a progressive social enterprise that re-invests all profits into improving social outcomes for people and communities in regional NSW.
This newly created role will report to the Head of Customer Services and is responsible for the operational leadership of the Tenancy Teams across Central and Far Western NSW.
The role is responsible for:
- Leading the housing services operations which consists of crisis, transitional and long term housing in the social, affordable and private rental or homeownership markets.
- Ensuring operational performance measures are achieved ie rent arrears, voids and vacancy rates, tenant debt and customer satisfaction
- Working closely with other internal departments to support improved outcomes for tenants and their communities ie Homelessness, Domestic and Family Violence etc
- Developing, coaching and supporting the Tenancy Teams to deliver best practice services and managing escalated and/or complex issues
- Delivering tenant and community engagement activities and establishing working relationships with key government bodies and other agencies
- Preparing management reports, maintaining official records and participating in housing stock transfer projects, accreditation and tenders.
For a copy of the full position description, please see the attachment.
As part of your application, please prepare a one page cover letter that addresses this selection criteria.
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What is your relevant experience and qualification in a similar leadership role?
- Describe your experience working with complex needs clients
- Describe how you have led and motivated a team to achieve operational performance KPI’s
- Describe your experience working in an NFP or government organisation
This role also requires an unrestricted driver’s license, and criminal history and working with children checks. You will have access to a pool car and must be willing to travel to various offices.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that values cultural diversity and maintaining a culturally appropriate service for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients.
Benefits include, salary packaging, study assistance, learning and development opportunities, health and wellbeing program, reward and recognition and a free employee assistance program.