- Leadership - managing the wellbeing and performance of the team.
- Ensuring effective results against key performance indicators and financial targets associated with the tenancy management ie efficient allocation of properties, effective case management that helps sustain tenancies, reducing tenant debt including rent arrears.
- Implementing customer service standards, effective complaint resolution and meeting customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Providing input into housing and tenancy policy best practice and driving change throughout the team through consultation, communication and influence.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with strategic partners, support providers and other key stakeholders that supports better outcomes for our tenants and helps them sustain their tenancies;
- Ensuring accurate record keeping and best use of the company's technology and IT systems for the use in management reporting, compliance and the registrar or NCAT.
(Please refer to the PD for the full details)
Personally, you must be able to demonstrate flexibility, resilience and adaptability and show a willingness for meaningful change and a commitment to the principles of equity of access and cultural diversity.
Your expertise, passion and energy will ensure your success in this role.
Please include a cover letter describing your fit for this role and ensure to include a resume and respond to the selection criteria as part of the application process.